- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)-Generic
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Procurement & Logistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Human Resource Mgt
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Business acumen is a difficult thing to teach. However, the individual skills that make a successful business-person can be developed, polished, and mastered. Our School of Business invests in each of our students. It helps them acquire practical, measurable, active principles and thought patterns. These lessons can be applied to any business situation, as an employee, and entrepreneur, or an executive. Furthermore, we place our graduates in jobs where they can effectively use what they learned. Call, email, or visit us so we can get down to business.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The Faculty of Science and Technology extends the vision and mission of Cavendish University Uganda. The faculty has a highly self-motivated and dedicated academic staff who are inculcated with the desire to serve and uphold integrity, professionalism, respect, fairness, cultural diversity of staff and students.
We recognize the dynamic nature of the fields of Health science, Engineering and Technology. Therefore, our students are competently nurtured to meet the current and future technology demands in the competitive market. We believe that one of the sources of value that our graduates bring is a unique set of skills and new modes of thought. These give them the ability to transcend the traditional setting of the workplace.
Our graduates in Health Sciences are Innovative, highly competitive and professional in public health service. They are prepared adequately to serve communities in the areas of Disease prevention and Health promotion.
We give our Engineering students the knowledge and skills necessary to participate effectively in teams, in the development of large telecommunications and computer systems, covering a broad range of engineering and scientific applications. They are able to design, build, test and maintain computer systems both hardware and software.
The faculty offers a simplified approach to teaching which stimulates human desire for science, Engineering and technology careers. We have programmes designed to attract students of non-science background into the science and technology professions.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL-ECONOMIC SCIENCES
Artists and social scientists are the greatest treasure in any society. They keep us connected to our history, our culture, and our humanity. Teachers, social workers, researchers, entertainers, diplomats, media personnel, and tourism promoters occupy a vast portion of our economy. They inspire the next generation and maintain the fabric of our society. Let us know which area you are interested in, so we can chart this path together.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)-Generic
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)-with Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)-with Accounting & Finance
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)-with Entreprenuership
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)-with Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)-IT
- Master of Science in Public Health (Msc.PH)
- Post Graduate Diploma Business Administration (PGD BA)