To qualify for Cavendish University Uganda Excellence scholarships, an entering student should meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 principles at A-level
- A total of at least 12 points at A-level
- Strong interest in developing leadership skills
- Ability to pass a pre-entry written English and basic-math test
- Ability to pass an oral interview
Applicants should also have:
- At least two letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant, and a second letter from any community leader or religious leader
Qualified applicants should visit the Enrollment office at Cavendish University Uganda, Ggabba Road, with originals and photocopies of their S-4 and S-6 (A-level) certificates or testimonials, and ask to fill out the Cavendish University Uganda Excellence Scholarship application. During these visits applicants will be scheduled for a pre-entry test and an oral interview.
Cavendish University Uganda offers degree programs in the following four faculties of business and management, science and technology, social and economic sciences, and law. Qualified applicants may study in any of these 4 faculties.
Application deadline 21st August, 2017
Scholarship recipients will be eligible for the scholarship for the duration of their studies as long as he or she maintains CGPA of B+ (second class upper division).
- Application deadline 21st August, 2017
- Feedback on 26th August, 2017
- Classes begin on 28th August,2017