Cavendish University Uganda Library Membership
Categories of people who can access the Cavendish library resources and services include;
- University Council Members and the Board
- Administrative and Academic Staff (Contract, part-time and full-time)
- Registered Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- CUU Alumni (Those who have once studied from CUU)
- Visitors upon obtaining authorization/a Day Pass (valid for a day)
- Print Information Resources (Books and Journals)
- Electronic Books
- Electronic Journals
- News Papers
- Dissertations and Theses
- Internship Reports
- Staff and students are required to present a valid CUU ID to the library security personnel before accessing the library, its resources and services.
- Visitors are expected to obtain day passes from the library personnel before accessing the different library resources.
- Library staff have the right to stop anyone from accessing the library premises and resources should they have a conviction that the person in question could compromise the safety and stability of the library, its resources and users.
- All library users are expected to stick and abide by the set library rules and regulations. These rules are explained below.